Registration of participants is open here (until 14th of April). Registration is mandatory for all participants. The conference fee can be paid by credit card, through a PayPal account or cash upon arrival at the conference.
Choose the category of conference attendees you belong to:
- Romanian participants and EASPD members from low GDP countries. The conference fee is 50 Eur/pers.
- EASPD members from higher GDP countries. The conference fee is 230 Eur/pers.
- Non-EASPD member participants from higher GDP countries. The conference fee is 250 Eur/pers.
- Or if you will pay the conference fee in cash on arrival at the conference
* The conference fee covers your participation at the two-days long conference (including coffee breaks & lunch) and at the gala dinner taking place on the 16th of May.
** The conference fee does not cover other additional fees. During the registration process, you will be asked if you want to pay for additional services (e.g. CO2 Certificates). Payment for these optional services implies additional fees (also mentioned on the invoice) which will be withdrawn from your bank account.
*** Low GDP Countries: Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Follow the conference registration and payment attendance instructions, and print the ticket you will receive when you will finalize the registration.